lundi 17 janvier 2011

Who I am !

I am an ambitious young Moroccan girl, I am 16 years old. I am preparing for my baccalaureate; my goal is to graduate in environmental economic field. I am precisely interested in climate change issues. I recently started working with some small Non Governmental Organizations dealing with environment and sustainable development in the south of Morocco.

I am passionate to work with the grassroots associations because:
-          They work hard to improve their social and economic situation ;        
-          They focus on environmental and natural resources preservation ;
-          They are working to promote and empower women ;
-          They are struggling to combat poverty and vulnerability ;
-          They would like to make a better change in their life.

My objectives through enrolling in the Youth Social Entrepreneurship E-course are to learn from others experience in the following fields related to a project design and management:

-          How to design a project ;
-          How to write a grant ;
-          How to implement and manage a project ;
-          How to monitor and evaluate a project.

My ultimate goal is to be able, by the end of this course, to implement the knowledge I will gain to effectively help small and needy communities in the south of Morocco.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hello Wafaa,

    It is really exciting to be in the same course with you and to read about you. I share passions with you on environmental and natural resources preservation and women empowerment.

    I am glad you have your objectives clearly set out for the course. Looking forward to working, learning and sharing with you through out the course.

    Allan

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi

    Thats really great, i like your spirit and energy, dont really know if i was that motivated when i was your age, i am sure you can make a huge difference, remember what they say, the sky is the limit so reach for the stars.

    Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is insane (that's a good thing, here in Canada)! I love how we all have our own goals that we are so passionate about!

    RépondreSupprimer