mardi 25 janvier 2011

Assignment 1A – Problem Tree

Hi everyone!
This is my problem tree, it's about Climate Change.

Your comments are welcome!

4 commentaires:

  1. This is very interesting. Knowing that you will be tackling such a big and global problem is very promising and possibly holds a lot of potential.

    Feedback:

    I have some concerns though. You realize that Al Gore spent a lot of time, money, and effort trying to raise awareness on this global climate problem as he tried persuading people to act responsibly and save energy. However, you realize that changing behavioral aspects of the human kind are so difficult, given that their is no direct sense of monitoring.

    My question is, how do you plan to tackle this problem and what do you plan to do other than raising awareness?

    Nuseir

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Wafaa for the blog post! Its a great start and i look forward to reading more about how you want to deal with Climate change in your community considering that Morocco is very close to the Sahara Desert. Meanwhile keep it up.

    -Mohammed Barry

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yassin, Thank you very much for your comment. I really appreciate your constructive feedback; I must say that I was vague with my first proposal for the problem tree. I realized that I should revise it taking into consideration the community assessment of the situation needs and perspectives. I am posting the new version of the problem tree and I hope it make more sense this time!

    Wafaa

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Mohammed,
    Thanks so much for your interest. To tackle the issue of Climate Change I am focusing right now on a poor mountainous community, but I am still in touch with some communities in the south of Morocco (Desert). I believe this area is very vulnerable to Climate Change and it deserves more attention and work!
    Thanks for your encouragement! I rely very much on your guidance and assistance.

    Wafaa

    RépondreSupprimer